About the Removal of Bond-value calculations
It would have been nice to have had a bit more feedback than just a terse "unnecessary info" when reverting my edit: http://arcturus.su/mjw/index.php?title=Majsoul&diff=19124&oldid=19123
Personally I figured some context helping people conceptualise the completely abstract numbers was helpful to allow people to more readily understand the magnitude of the time investment implied.
- Hello, I'm the one who reverted the edit. Sorry for my not providing a further explanation. The original intension is good, but for wiki it's always better to record stuffs, events and data correctly, and keeping the content elegant as well. Usually those easy calculations can be done by the readers if they wish to do. The calculation makes the whole table being redundant and unclear, and there're several issues on the result:
- The results may change in the future, as long as the dependent data is modified. A whole recalculation will be required if that happens, which leads to some extra works that could have been avoided.
- Sending gifts to corresponding characters can earn 50% more Bond Values if she prefers the specific type of gifts (e.g. Nikaidou Miki likes Jewels, Fujita Kana likes Gaming stuffs). The results only shows how gifts with general Bond Values affects to the Bond upgrading.
- The Bond Value's getting from completing the match is not related to the Room level, but related to which type of match you've finished (East-only
- That was the main reason I removed this edit, instead of appending more calculations with more branches or polishing the content. Feel free to tell me your opinion.
- -- Kator278 (talk) 12:54, 3 January 2019 (UTC)
Special tag Tweet
- <https://twitter.com/MahjongSoul_JP/status/1376157126918299648> Marking the creation of the Gold P mark for professionals. KyuuAA (Talk:キュウ) 20:43, 29 March 2021 (UTC)
List of Mahjong Soul characters
I'm going to encourage a separate page for the characters too: List of Mahjong Soul characters. At this point, there's so many of them. Plus the dedicated page will have extra room for added content. KyuuAA (Talk:キュウ) 05:11, 26 April 2021 (UTC)
- That's fine, it would also help to reduce the heaviness of the main page. Though prolly I wouldn't add more contents in a few days (or even months if I'm extremely busy :/ ), so it will still be simply a list of char avatars in the future. If that's ok, let's go. --Kator278 (talk) 01:36, 27 April 2021 (UTC)